If you choose to pay by mail, you will need to do the following:
- Sign the reply form that the officer gave you OR print the information requested then mark a plea of guilty or no contest (nolo contendere).
- A plea of no contest in not an admission of guilty, but means you do not wish to contest the charge.
- Either plea indicates that you agree to waive your right to a jury trial before the court.
- Provide payment in full in the form of a money order, cashier’s check, or company check made payable to the Justice of the Peace of the proper precinct.
- Please do not send cash through the mail for payment.
- Justice of the Peace payment application, print fill out and mail to the JP court or bring to the JP court
Credit Card Payments
The justice court also accepts credit card payments online. You must contact the proper court for instructions.